Lazy Girl’s Recipe Book- Bagel Pizzas
August 31, 2011 § 2 Comments
When was the last time you had a bagel pizza? The answer should be, “5 minutes ago” or, “I’m eating one right now.” Otherwise something is wrong. SO preheat that oven to 350 ° and get ready for your tastebuds to be begging on their knees.
You Will Need:
Some spaghetti sauce
1) Did you preheat the oven yet? I’ll wait.
2) Spread some sauce on both halves of your bagel.
3) Sprinkle some cheese on that sauce. Little more. More. Good.
4) I found leftover turkey meatballs in my fridge. Aww Yeah! But you can put whatever you want on top. Or just more cheese.
5) Place those puppies on a cookie sheet and pop them in the oven for 10 minutes.
6) Enjoy with a glass of Cab Sauv because we are classy bitches.