10 Uses for Sticky Notes
July 31, 2010 § Leave a comment
1) Making tiny paper airplanes that automatically stick folded.
2) Covering everything in your coworkers’ cubicles.
3) Leaving your secrets on mirrors in public restrooms.
5) Attaching poems to escalators.
6) Making tiny & almost impossible to reach “kick me” signs (place between shoulder blades).
7) Creating interchangeable vanity plates for any vehicle (except boats, I guess).
8.) Taping things together. Poorly.
9) Drawing anatomical hearts & sticking them to your chest in a sad emo effort to replace what’s been destroyed.
10) Really ineffective fly paper.